Saturday, November 5, 2011

¡Qué loco! That's crazy!

    Ya veremos si les gusta este blog que tiene tres lenguages - signo americano, inglés, y español

    We shall see if we will like this blog that consists of three languages - American Sign Language, English, and Spanish


    • waiting...espera...anxious...preocupación...
    • finally!    ¡por fin!    Mike Buus the director of DOOR replied!        ¡Mike Buss que el directivo de la organización DOOR contestó!
    • dumfounded...nos embebecemos...yes, Beth, Alissa, and I were dumbfounded...ya Beth, Alissa, y yo estabamos sin habla...
    • ¿por qué?    why?    Pues, quiso Mike que yo trajera el equipo de 4 hondureños sordos a África para la formación        Mike wanted me to bring a team of 4 deaf Hondurans to Africa for the training...
    • also, Mike wanted us to stay there for 5 years        también, Mike quiso que nos quedáramos en África por 5 años
    • O.O         ¿5 años?        0.o    5 years?   o.O
    • God has dream, only bigger than I could ever imagine!    ¡Qué sueño más grande tenga Dios!
    • por eso, estaré de 7 meses en Honduras para buscar cuatro hondureños cristianos sordos lideres, que podrían viajar conmigo en El Sueño Grande    I will be in Honduras for 7 months looking for four Deaf Honduran Christian leaders who may join me on the journey of the Big Dream
    • in July, I will be going to Africa for 6-month training to be equipped facilitator of my team    luego, cuando el julio viene, salgo para una formación de 6 meses en África para que este yo listo para llevar mi equipo
    • quiso Mike que regresara a Honduras con los lideres de DOOR para seleccionar los lideres hondureños y llevarlos a África    Mike wanted me to return to Honduras with DOOR leaders to select the leaders among Hondurans and bring them to Africa
    • it's likely that we will start the offical training in January 2013     ^.^    es posible que comencemos la formación oficial el enero de 2013     ^.^
    • ya necesito vendar lo que no necesito y quiero llevar conmigo a Honduras    I'm going to sell whatever I no longer need or do not want to bring it with me to Honduras
    • to-do list    las tareas
      • vender el carro        sell my car
      • sell my books        vender los libros
      • la ropa se regalado    clothes will be given away
      • furniture giving away as well    también los muebles se regalados
      • iPhone 4 se vende    iPhone 4 for sale
      • y más...so on...
    • no creo que sea tan difícil dejar lo que me gusta mucho como la ropa y la tecnología    I couldn't believe how it is difficult to let things go...especially clothes and technology
    • I had considered about buying iPod, iPad, or a new computer...había pensado en comprar iPod, iPad, o computador portátil
    • Dios me recordó que el dinero no es mío...God reminded me that money is not even mine...es Suyo...it is His
    • please pray for me that I will be able to let go of things of the world to be able to serve the Lord    favor de orarme que deja las cosas del mundo para servir el Señor mejor...
    • también, necesito el oración para la sabiduría porque hay muchas decisiones debo tomar antes de que salga de EE.UU.    also, a prayer is needed because I will need wisdom in the decision-making process related to moving out
    • Thank you for reading and keep watching for the new post!     ¡Gracias por leer y hasta luego!
    Azael

    No comments:

    Post a Comment